- Carefully uncap container with solution and remove the seal
- Remove overwrap on nozzle and twist onto the container with solution.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, standing in the shower or in the tub.
- Carefully insert nozzle approximately three (3) inches into the vagina then squeeze the bottle from the bottom until most of the liquid is dispensed. A small amount of liquid may remain in the bottle.
- Solution should flow out of the vagina.
NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION, FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience vaginal irritation or burning. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.